Visual Design Work
Past work as a visual designer, for both physical and digital interfaces
- Overhaul consumer-facing website
- Design UI for Nanoleaf's smart bulb application
- Work with a global team to create design materials
Created materials as a designer for the agency of record for Nanoleaf, a Canadian-based LED lightbulb company that is focused on design aesthetics and sustainability. Made during my time at B Creative Group
- Full identity overhaul
- New print materials
- Consumer-facing website overhaul
While working at ripe, I led a team to redesign Redwood Venture's brand identity in tandem with their website redesign.
- Full Brand Identity
- Creation of web, print, and promo materials
Dupont Underground is a non-profit organization that aims to "transform a public work – the subterranean streetcar station in Dupont Circle – into a new public infrastructure to support creative exchange, contemporary arts practice, and an ongoing conversation about the city." During my time at ripe, I contributed to the team that conceptualized and executed Dupont Underground's visual brand. Voted as the 2016 nonprofit of the year.
Johns Hopkins University
- Shriver Hall Concert Series/Prelude
- Promotional Material for Friends of the Libraries
- Event Invitation for the Homewood Museum
While working at B Creative Group, I had the opportunity to lead and execute a variety of projects for Johns Hopkins University.